‘2-0→2-2→3-2’ Gangwon, who finally won their first victory, ran out and got entangled

It was Gangwon who won their first win in 9 games after the opening. When the winning goal was scored, everyone poured out from the bench and tangled up.

Gangwon FC, 메이저사이트led by coach Choi Yong-soo, won 3-2 against FC Seoul in the 9th round of the Hana 1 Q K League 1 held at Songam Sports Town in Chuncheon at 7:00 pm on the 26th. 

In the 24th minute of the first half, Yang Hyeon-Jun, who ran down the left side, aimed for the inside of the penalty box with a cross with his left foot. Park Sang-hyeok, who had been waiting, pushed lightly.

Busy on their way, Seoul pulled out a replacement card at the start of the second half. Hwang Eui-jo, Lee Han-beom, and Lee Tae-seok were put in, and Ilyuchenko, Kwon Wan-kyu, and Park Soo-il were omitted.

Gangwon spewed fire again 20 seconds after the start of the second half. Goalkeeper Baek Jong-beom made a fatal mistake. Jung Seung-yong, who received the ball from the left flank, entered the penalty box with a dribble and aimed for the opposite post with a shot that was not very strong. Baek Jong-beom, who dived, lost a point because he couldn’t touch the ball.

Seoul did not panic and calmly attempted to pursue. In the 7th minute of the second half, the comeback goal was scored. In a corner kick situation, Kim Joo-sung kicked the ball and the ball bounced. Lim Sang-hyeop pushed the ball to the outside of his right foot.

While Gangwon cherished the replacement card, Seoul put in Palosevich in the 11th minute of the second half and took out Han Chan-hee to give strength to the attack again.

In the 18th minute of the second half, Gangwon’s first replacement card was activated. Yoo In-soo was removed and Kim Jin-ho was put in.

Seoul turned the game back to square one. A free kick attempted by Ki Sung-yueng was hit by Lee Han-beom and flowed to Im Sang-hyeop in front of the goal. He scored with his right foot without missing. It was his second goal that day and his third goal of the season.

In the 26th minute of the second half, Gangwon put in Kim Dae-won and Gallego at the same time, and took out Kim Dae-woo and Park Sang-hyuk. He was determined to secure victory by putting in the starting lineup.

A dizzying situation happened. In the 30th minute of the second half, Hwang Ui-jo collapsed holding on to his inner thigh. He was taken out on a stretcher and replaced with Han Seung-gyu.

Seoul missed the chance to score a reverse goal. Na Sang-ho calmly connected Willian’s pass from the right and sent it to the other side. In the 35th minute of the second half, a rushing Palosevich shot in front of the goal missed.

Gangwon also missed a decisive opportunity. In the 42nd minute of the second half, Gallego saw space and caught the pass he tried and broke through the left side. Afterwards, a strong left-footed shot was caught by the goalkeeper.

Gangwon’s earnestness finally paid off. The main character was Lee Woong-hee. In the 1st minute of extra time in the second half, Gallego moved from the left flank to the center and the shot bounced off the defense. Lee Woong-hee received it with his chest and shook the net with a right-footed volley.

Gangwon laughed as they won their first win in 9 games after the opening. 1 win, 4 draws, 4 losses, 7 points. The ranking remained at 11th.

Seoul recorded 5 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses with 16 points. The undefeated streak ended with three matches.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.